In the luxuriance of a bottle of grapes… In a bottle of wine, the soil and sunshine of California reached millions. ~ Kevin Starr, Californian Historian/AuthorUncorking Huge Tax Savings for California Wineries
By all accounts, the California wine industry is booming. California now has 4100 wineries up 119% since 2010, with the majority being family owned businesses. It is the fourth year in a row for record sales and California is now the fourth-leading wine producer in the world, after France, Italy, and Spain.
Globally, U.S. wine export sales hit a record high of $1.55 billion in 2013 with California producers accounting for 90% of the total. The European Union was the top destination for U.S. wine exports, accounting for $517 million, followed by Canada, $487 million, Japan, $88 million, and China, $71 million.
With exports sales being only a fraction of total sales and only 5% of the world’s population within US borders there is room for tremendous growth.
Congratulations To Pomar Junction Vineyard!
After extensive research CaliforniaWineExports.us has completed an up to date e-mail database of over 2000 California Wineries categorized by county.
The cost is $1,000.
As a bonus we are also including the following:
1. San Francisco Chronicle 2015 Wine Competition Winners. 5,417 varietals sorted by state, AVA (wine district), vintage, price and award. The San Francisco Wine Competition is recognized as the largest competition of American wines in the world. The 2015 Sweepstakes Award Winners, known as the best of the best in the competition, saw winners hailing from California, Ohio and New York.
2. San Francisco Chronicle 2015 California Winners Email List.
239 Email addresses of California winning wineries.
3. California Regional Wine Associations
27 Email Addresses with Contact names
4. Virginia Wineries.
248 Wineries from the great state of Virginia includes: Name of Winery, contact person, and email address.
Payment is available through Paypal. Please click “Buy Now” button and follow the directions. Winery databases will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
If you would like to purchase with check or wire transfer please send an e-mail to CaliforniaWineExports.us Managing Director, George Pessin. You may reach him at George@californiawineexports.us.
Please see our new eBook now available for immediate download from Amazon.
Ryan Losi, CPA
Gary Wolfe, Esq.
- Uncorking Huge Tax Savings for California Winemakers.
- Tax Planning for California Wine Exports.
- International Tax Planning for U.S. Exports (IC-DISC)
- Grantor Trust (Income Tax Rules)